TDM410P asterisk 4 port fxo fxs pci card, analog sound card
The card is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. It's a 4 Port PCI Card for Asterisk, TrixBox and other Open Source Telephony projects with 4 included FXO/FXS modules. These cards are fully compatible with all analog Digium and other similar analog cards and modules with no changes to the drivers. FXO modules are used to plug existing analog telephone lines into your phone system and FXS modules are used to plug existing analog telephone.
With TDM410 hardware, Open Source Asterisk PBX software, and a standard PC, users can create a Small Office Home Office (SOHO) telephony environment which includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX/Voicemail platform. The FXO and FXS modules are interchangeable to create various combinations of interfaces. To scale this solution, just add additional TDM410 cards.
You can choose the combination of the FXS and FXO modules. The total quantity is 4.
* High security: It adopt tertiary thunder preventing technology, can prevent the thunder and lightning from striking effectively.
* World Wide Usable: Configurable line interface to meet global telephone line interface requirements.
* The PCI plug is based on PCI2.2. User could choose any of combinations of Single FXO or Single FXS modules according to their requirements.
* 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
* No additional power connector or supplier is required for the operation of FXS modules, reduced the line wave of the power, has improved the voice quality.
* It supports all the functions of Asterisk PBX systems needed.
* Easy to stall: Both software and hardware compatible with Digiums TDM410P.
* Exchangable with Digium modules: It is mixable with X100M/S100M of Digium.
* Humanization is designed: The module socket that should be nipped is all adopted and stuck to one slice of sockets, can prevent stabing users finger effectively.
Hardware and software requirements:
* Interface: PCI 2.2
* CPU 800+MHZ
* RAM 128+MB
* Linux kernel 2.4. X or 2.6. X
* Size(L*W*H): 140*104*12MM
The environmental instructions for using:
Temperature Operation: 0 to 80° C
Temperature Storage: -35° C to 120° C
Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
Power Dissipation Mas: 2.65w/10.8w
Warranty: One year
For this card we also have PCI-E interface.
1/ 4/ 8/16/32 ports GOIP ( GSM voip gateway)
1/2/4/8 ports gsm FWT ( fixed wireless terminal)
1/8 ports cdma FWT
gsm /cdma /wcdma FWP fixed wireless phone