Etross-8848 is a GSM to Analog Converter(single port, insert 1 SIM card only), the device can produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local landline(PSTN) except your calls will go out the GSM network. This device can both receive and make calls.
The main application is: Connecting the RJ-11 FXS line to connect Ordinary telephone set for voice call, to connect PBX for call extentions, to connect billing systems for public phone use, to connect VoIP gateway to realize VoIP call termination, to connect alarm system for security purpose, etc. It is not a VoIP gateway, nor a GSM+VoIP gateway, It is a GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal that produces a Analog FXS phone line.
1) It is a 1 channel GSM Gateway which has 2 RJ-11 outputs for extensions;
2) It can connect with ordinary telephone set, PBX, VoIP Gateway, Billing meter etc.;
3) Dialing tone frequency: 450Hz;
4) Employ Industrial module [SIM300( Tri-band 900/1800/1900MHz), M10(Quadband 850/900/1800/1900MHz) or Q2403A(900/1800MHz), to make;
5) Can adjust dial interval from 0.5sec to 9 secs by setting up from telephone set; GSM fwt/gateway8) Caller ID display;
9) DTMF Dialing;
10) Bell signal;
11) Polarity reversal;
12) The RJ-11 socket which connect the phone or billing system for metering purpose;
13) Antenna socket (SMA);
14) IP Presetting;
15) Working status and Signal Strength by LED indicator; 16) IMEI Change (optional).
17) back up Li-ion battery( Optional) 7.2V 1300mAh. Standby 24hrs, talking time: 2.5hrs.
Air interface standard: GSM850/1900MHz, 900/1, 800MHz phase 2+ full band
A) GSM 850 GSM 1900:
I) Transmission: 869.2 ~ 893.8MHz I) Transmission: 1, 930 ~ 1, 990MHz
Ii) Reception: 824.2 ~ 848.2MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 850 ~ 1, 910MHz
B) GSM 900: GSM 1800:
I) Transmission: 890 ~ 915MHz I) Transmission: 1, 710 ~ 1, 785MHz
Ii) Reception: 935 ~ 960MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 805 ~ 1, 880MHz
Phone interface: Supply RJ-11 Phone Interface
Hanging voltage: 45V
Picking off voltage: 30mA / 41mA
Dialing tone Frequency: 450Hz
Antenna interface: Antenna amplifying>2.5dB
AC-Adapter interface: Input: AC 110~240VAC 50~60Hz
Output: 12DC 1A.
AC-Adapter type: EU, US, AU, British can be optional
4, Operation Circumstance:
Operation temperature: -10c~60C
Storage temperature: -20C~70C
Operation humidity: 45%-95%
Atmosphere pressure: 86-106Kpa
Environment noise: <60dB
Transmitting Power: 2W
Antenna Amplifying: >2.5dB
Dialing frequency: 450Hz
Hanging voltage: 45V
Picking current: 30mA/41mA
ETROSS-8848 GSM FWT 1 piece;
AC-adapter 12V 1A: 1 piece,
GSM Antenna with 3m cable 1 piece,
User's Manual 1 piece,
G. W: 0.75kg per unit. And 20PCS per carton, 16kg per carton.
Gift carton Measurement: 55cmX34.5cmX32.5cm
Installation And Connection
The Condition for Installation
The terminal asks for 110- 220V AV power supply. It must be installed in the area where the GSM network can cover. The strength of the signal can affect the quality of voice.
1. Screw off the screws that are on the back of the terminal, Insert SIM card for every SIM card holder, and then tighten the screws.
2. Install antenna. In order to ensure the quality of voice, antenna must be put beyond 1.5 from the telephone and terminal.
3. On end of the telephone line connects to the "Phone" port of the terminal, the other end connects to telephone.
4. "Power" port connects to power adapter that is connected to 110-220V AC power supply.