Etross 8848wp 3G PSTN Fixed Wireless Terminal with "Follow Me" Call Forwarding
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 00 PCS/Mont|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 8848WP
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Color: Black / White / Grey (Optional)
- Caller ID Display: Dtmf
- IMEI Cahnge: Support
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Rj11 Phone Port: 1
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
- Type: 3G GSM & PSTN
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 3G(WCDMA)850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Reversal Polarity: Support
- Back up Battery: Support
- PSTN Rj11 Port: 1
- Trademark: Etross or OEM
- Specification: L45x W26 X H4.5cm
Etross 8848 WCDMA 3G FSTN Fixed Wireless Terminal / FWT / Fixed Cellular Terminal / FCT / Wireless Local Loop / Dialer / Gateway with LCR
Brand: Etross or OEM brand
Model No.: Etross-8848 3G/PSTN
Product name: 1 Port FWT 8848 3G PSTN Gateway with Call Forwarding / Call Back Function
Frequencies: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz
3G +PSTN fwt with LCR has the function to choose route automatically.
When you dial from 3G+PSTN fwt, it will check the prefix no. you preset into device.
Then it will call out through GSM or PSTN according to your presetting rules.
And GSM /PSTN both support call in .
When you are in the phone call through 3G WCDMA, and at the same time, another phone call
to pstn line, the caller will hear busy tone. And vice versa.
It will dial out through 3G WCDMA network if you don't connect to PSTN or PSTN line is
disconnected, and it will dial out through PSTN if you don't insert SIM card or
3G network has no signal.
1) Auto-select economic route (Low cost routing-LCR function)
2) 3G wcdma isn't ready, call will be forced to dial out from PSTN.
3) When not connecting to PSTN line, 3G WCDMA will provide the forced dial-out function
4) Simple to install and easy to maintain
5) Steady module and reliable design ensures good performance
6) Provides optimized circuit directly connecting the exchange device for extensions
7) Compatible to most telephones, PBX device.
8) Strong signals with high gain antenna
9) Attractive plastic casing
10) SIM card supported (1.8V, 3V)
11) Caller ID display
12) Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
13) No noise and clear voice
14) Suitable for wide voltage range and low power consumption
15) Suitable for all kinds of weather and environment
16) RJ-11 ports (1 fxo for pstn line and 1 fxs port)
17) Locking PIN / network (optional)
3)Backup lithium-ion battery
4)SIM Card supported(1.8V,3V)
5)Supports DTMF 2'nd dialing out
6)Locking PIN / network (optional)
7)Hides subscriber ID (been sent out)
8)Connects Alarm systems for security use
9)Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
10)Compatible to most telephones, PBX and VoIP gateways
11)Provides optimized circuit connecting the exchange device for Extension
12)Auto-select economic route(Low-cost routing LCR function)
13)When GSM is unavailable,calls will be forced to dial out from PSTN.
14)When not connecting to PSTN line,GSM will provide the forced dial-out function.
15) PSTN to GSM call routing
When a PSTN call is received and the extension is not answered within the specified time, the call will be routed to the designated number via the GSM network.
16) GSM to PSTN call routing
When an authorised GSM number dials into the terminal and the extension is not answered with the specified time, the caller will hear a PSTN dial tone and can call out over the PSTN network. If the caller then keys in # three times, the PSTN line will be disconnected and the extension will ring.
Air interface standard: GSM850/1900Mhz,900/1,800Mhz phase 2+ full band
A) GSM 850 GSM 1900:
I) Transmission: 869.2 ~ 893.8MHz I) Transmission: 1, 930 ~ 1, 990MHz
Ii) Reception: 824.2 ~ 848.2MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 850 ~ 1, 910MHz
B) GSM 900: GSM 1800:
I) Transmission: 890 ~ 915MHz I) Transmission: 1, 710 ~ 1, 785MHz
Ii) Reception: 935 ~ 960MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 805 ~ 1, 880MHz
Phone interface: supply RJ-11 Phone Interface
Hanging voltage: 45V
Picking off voltage: 30mA / 41mA
Dialing tone Frequency: 450Hz
Antenna interface: Antenna amplifying>2.5db
Color: White /Black (optional)
AC-Adapter interface: Input: AC 110~240VAC 50~60Hz
Output: 12DC 1A.
AC-Adapter type: EU, US, AU, British can be optional
Wireless router -8848
GSM & WCDMA
Magnetic Antenna with 3m cable