1) Auto-select economic route (Low cost routing-LCR function)
2) GSM isn't ready, call will be forced to dial out from PSTN.
3) When not connecting to PSTN line, GSM will provide the forced dial-out function
4) Simple to install and easy to maintain
5) Steady module and reliable design ensures good performance
6) Provides optimized circuit directly connecting the exchange device for extensions
7) Compatible to most telephones, PBX device.
8) Strong signals with high gain antenna
9) Attractive plastic casing
10) SIM card supported (1.8V, 3V)
11) Caller ID display
12) Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
13) No noise and clear voice
14) Suitable for wide voltage range and low power consumption
15) Suitable for all kinds of weather and environment
16) RJ-11 ports (1 FXO for PSTN line and 1 FXS port)
17) Locking PIN / network (optional)
3)Backup lithium-ion battery
4)SIM Card supported(1.8V,3V)
5)Supports DTMF 2'nd dialing out
6)Locking PIN / network (optional)
7)Hides subscriber ID (been sent out)
8)Connects Alarm systems for security use
9)Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
10)Compatible to most telephones, PBX and VoIP gateways
11)Provides optimized circuit connecting the exchange device for Extension
12)Auto-select economic route(Low-cost routing LCR function)
13)When GSM is unavailable,calls will be forced to dial out from PSTN.
14)When not connecting to PSTN line,GSM will provide the forced dial-out function.
15)Routing between PSTN and GSM
Users can program the numbers they need to dial through GSM.The Follow Me GSM Gateway Will choose the proper path (GSM or PSTN) to make the phone call - This is ideal when calling work Colleages and can be used for further cost savings when calling mobile phones on other networks
Depending upon the mobile phone tariff.
16)ACR Dialler (Automatic Call Routing)
In addition to GSM/PSTN router, the Follow Me GSM Gateway also has all features of an ACR dialer providing
Users with the ability to use alternative telephone companies and calling cards for cheaper PSTN calls.
17)Answering a GSM Phone Call by Normal Telepohone
When the handset receives a call, the normal telephone will ring.User can then pick up the handset and answer the call.
18)Call Diverter (Follow Me)
When users are out of the home or office, they can set the number where they are.If anybody calls them from The landline PSTN number, the unit will forward this call to the number through the mobile phone.It also works in opposite direction.
19)Transit between PSTN and GSM Network
Users can call into the Follow Me GSM Gateway device to the landline PSTN number, and then dial out from the GSM,Or in opposite direction enabling mobile users to call into the GSM Gateway and make a call over the landline
(ideal when making international calls).Password can be set to protect unauthorised access.
20)Use GSM as a PSTN Line
Under some conditions, the PSTN line is not available.Users can still use a normal telephone or PBX through the GSM network.
Air interface standard:GSM850/1900MHz,900/1,800MHz phase 2+ full band
A) GSM 850 GSM 1900:
I) Transmission:869.2 ~ 893.8MHz I) Transmission:1, 930 ~ 1, 990MHz
Ii) Reception:824.2 ~ 848.2MHz Ii) Reception:1, 850 ~ 1, 910MHz
B) GSM 900:GSM 1800:
I) Transmission:890 ~ 915MHz I) Transmission:1, 710 ~ 1, 785MHz
Ii) Reception:935 ~ 960MHz Ii) Reception:1, 805 ~ 1, 880MHz
Phone interface:Supply RJ-11 Phone Interface
Picking off voltage:30mA / 41mA
Dialing tone Frequency:450Hz
Antenna interface:Antenna amplifying>2.5dB
Color:White /Black (optional)
AC-Adapter interface:Input:AC 110~240VAC 50~60Hz
AC-Adapter type:EU, US, AU, British can be optional
1)FWT, Antenna, Power
2)Size(L x W x H):185 x 135 x 22(mm)