WCDMA 4 Ports GSM Gateway, WCDMA 4 Channels GSM FWT, PSTN/Gateway with Lcr 4 Ports manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 4 Channels 4 SIM Card GSM FWT for Pabx with Dtmf Caller ID, 7.0 Inch 4G Lte Fwp Android APP Desktop 4G Volte Fixed Wireless Phone, WiFi Hotspot&Bluetooth, Quad Band SIM Card Wireless GSM Fwp Advertising Telephone/Recording Phone and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Piece||US $150/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Unit/Units / Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Type:||GSM PSTN Gateway|
|FXS Rj 11 Port:||4|
4 Channels 4 sim card GSM FWT for pabx with DTMF Caller ID
Can make GSM network + PSTN landline calls automatically
Carry 4 GSM FXS+ 4 FXO PSTN Port with Low cost routing function
ETS -4S is our company researches and develops most newly 4 road FXS (GSM)/4road FXO (PSTN) FWT Product.
ETS-4S is a GSM to Analog Converter, the device can produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local landline(PSTN) except your calls will go out the GSM network. This device can both receive and make calls.
The main application is: Connecting the RJ-11 FXS line to VoIP gateway such as Clarent, Cisco, Quintum or Vocaltech etc. to realize VoIP call termination. It is not a VOIP gateway, It is a GSM Fixed Wireless Terminal that produces a Analog FXS phone line.
Features and Functions:
1) It is a 4 channels GSM Gateway that has 4 ports FXS interfaces.
2) It can connect with ordinary telephone set, PBX , VOIP Gateway, Billing meter etc.
3) Dialing tone frequency:450hz
4) Employ Industrial module [Sim300( Tri-band 900/1800/1900Mhz),Sim340 (Quadband 850/900/1800/1900Mhz)
or Wavecom Q2303A,Q2403A(Dual band 900/1800Mhz)] to make
5) Can adjust dial interval from 0.5sec to 9 secs by setting up from telephone set 6) Can adjust voice volume by setting up from telephone set
7) SIM card supported (1.8V, 3V)
8) Caller ID display
9) DTMF Dialing
10) Bell signal
11) Polarity reversal
12) The RJ-11 socket which connect the phone or billing system for metering purpose
13) Antenna socket (SMA)
14) IP Presetting.
15) Working status and Signal Strength by LED indicator
16) IMEI Change (optional)