Portable Mobile Phone Number Detection System/
Mobile Phone IMEI and IMSI Detection System
1. Brief introduction of the system of MD-1
Owing to high recurrences and complexity of social problems and conflicts, it has become more and more important and urgent for police
and security authorities to catch and process mobile phoneinformation of certain group of people or certain person by using modern high-tech means. The warning and positioning of suspects become increasingly important. The Mobile Phone Detecting System we developed is in this background for special applications. Itcan meet the special application needs such as technical investigations, criminal investigations, national security, drug controls, anti-terrorism, customs anti-smuggling, anti-crimes by detecting and acquiring mobile phone number, IMSI(SIM number), IMEI(mobile hardware number), etc. without users' awareness. Aiming at special scenarios, we developed this new portable, high efficient and cost-effective mobile phone detecting system.
The main device of the system contains two operating modes: local control and remote centralized control. The formerdoes not need network, and can detect the target mobile phone whenever and wherever needed; the latter logs into the public network and upload the data to the data center or server which is under unified management. We have management software for powerful dataprocessing, such as White/Black name list, Suspected Number Alarming, Electronic Map, Path Tracking, Relevant Number generating, etc.
2. The application scenarios of MD-1
1), Fixed indoor: public places such as cybercafes, banks/ATM, hospitals, ticket offices, etc. They are deployed where people have to wait or stay.
2), Fixed in vehicle: moving with the vehicle to search, follow and make detecting at target people or vehicles.
3),Portable mode: it is convenient for plainclothes police to carry with them to follow, search and make detection atairports, hotels, stations, streets, nearby apartments, etc.
3. Functions and features of the device MD-1
1) Operate independently without support from any third-party in interface or network, and can detect and record mobile phone
numbers and other information like IMEI, IMSI quickly and secretly.
2) Simple and easy maintenance after implementation, never produce any call or text message costs.
3) Small and hidden, which can beput in an ordinary laptop briefcase.
4) It has a built-in oriented antenna, which can lock the target. The searching distance can be adjusted from 0 to 20 meters.
5) The starting up system can work automatically without POLICE USE MOBILE PHONE DETECTION SYSTEM
High Confidential 8 configuring parameters, which avoids man-made configuration and interference.
6) Local cellphone control the mainframe. It has high concealment and easy operation procedure.
7) Automatically sense the change ofsurrounding mobile network.
8)It sends the detected mobile phone information back to public network in 3seconds after collecting without users' awareness.
9) It can send the collected mobile phone information to the network server after connecting. The software of sever platform contains
strong processing capacity such aselectronic map, data analysis, cluster management, etc.
10)It is convenient for clients tomake a second exploitation with interfaces provided.
4. Features description in table
|Searching phone number ||It can search 30 numbers within a minute|
Success rate is beyond 98%
The rate that returning to the public network within 5
seconds is 100%
Setting frequency point
Full-automatic setting, simple operation
Perfect operating mode
Clear setting up, scanning and checking up
Locking the target's mobile phone, making it
unable to call
|Adjust searching range|
It can adjust the range from 0 to 20 meters
according to different scenarios' needs
|Weight and volume of the device||It can be put in the laptop bag |
the weight can be reduced to the smallest 3
The centralized management software
contains complete functions
The framework based on the integrated
process design make it convenient for
customization and a second exploitation
5. Software operation interface
1). Controlling platform of local cellphone
(Scanning) (Scan result)
(History Data Query) (Collision Query)
2). Long-distance centralized management platform
For more info,please kindly check our operational manual or contact with our sales team.